Saturday, February 20, 2010

DUBAI FAM Tour

Dearest Aditya & Priti ,

I hope this letter doesn’t bore you both but I would like to Thank you all for all the efforts gone in making our stay worthwhile. As much as I would like to personalize my gratitude, the least I can do from my side right now is after this sum as a token of appreciation to be shared amongst all those who have worked endlessly yet happily through these past few days. Please do remember that whenever any of you come to Dubai I will surely be there to welcome you all with open arms & hopefully the same way like you all have.

Kalyani & Munmun have been great company. Thanking them both for all the lovely conversations, comfort & help. Thank you guys for making this trip possible.

Albert, Vivek, Senthil, Sarat who I would personally like to call the “Spirit of Zuri”. Being from the service hospitality industry I know how it feels at the end of an elaborate day but these guys have been energetic, enthusiastic and ever-ready to serve us at any time of the day or night. Love the spirit. Thank you guys & hope the spark remains always. Definitely more than 3 Cheers to you all.



Jency, Rosana & Deepa have seriously de-stressed me to such a point that I am fully charged to take work pressures once I am back. Great therapists wonderful team. Credit to Dr. Arun on making this truly a relaxing experience for us.



Chefs Chandra & Faisal who have given us the best meals. Not to forget the entire team who has prepared everything that has contributed to our weight gain here.



Deepali from Front Office has shown me Kerala with the Saree draping. Thank You for that & for having the patience while I was going all hyper with excitement on seeing my room on Day 1.



Driver Jojy who brought us on a safe and comfortable ride to Zuri & hopefully will take us back too. The trip to shopping district was great as he opened doors, ensured we safely crossed roads, parked at safe spots & all the other things to ensure our safety & comfort while on the move. Safe driving always Jojy.



Pradeep was a brilliant guide. He has knowledge about some of the strangest things asked to him. He is awesome at his work & a big thank you to him for removing a million photos of mine for me. Truly felt like a personal photographer.



I might not remember the other names but I still do owe a Big Thank you to everyone else who has made every moment enjoyable.



Photographers for the awesome memories they captured for us.

Musicians who sang for us at the houseboat & at the BBQ Dinner.

Housekeeping for the lovely towel art on the beds each evening, the petals in the tub & comfortable bed set up.

F & B Staff for the great food throughout & the cookies & chocolates in the rooms - Thank You to each one & everyone @ Zuri



Somethings which have blown me away –

Staff remembering my preference for having beverages with a straw.

Remembering my combination of orange and carrot juice.

Arranging the clothe line in the bathroom so that my clothes dry well.

Leaving my things around & having nothing missing in my absence.

Being addressed by my name at all times….the list is endless.



Thank You for leading one of the best teams I have ever come across. If there is anything I am upset about it is the standards you have set because I shall expect such excellence from every hospitality chain from now on but I am pretty sure none will come close to this experience



I said it before & I say it again….

The experience was Zuri for me beyond expectation.



Would like to keep in touch with all of you

Naina Shahani

Dubai UAE


Instead of a feedback comment I could write a book, but I should keep it short and simple. You guys Rocked ! This stay was indeed “Zuri” ( beyond expectation ) for me. Thank You for all the efforts you have put in to make this stay memorable. Thank You Zuri Family - Ms. Naina Shahni”



“Amazing it’s a really Zuri experience. I’ll definitely be back & you will welcome me back. I have no words to describe my experience. All what I can say is Thank You – Ms. Nadine Ei Chaer”



“This is what one would call a life time experience….Never thought anything would be that personalized and individualized ! I am also leaving recalling many lovely people from The Zuri Group , names and places that made the whole stay and every moment of it so memorable. Aditya, Sarat, Albert, Vivek, Priti, Munmun and sincerely every staff member. Thanks a billion for every thing - Mr. Michel Bechara”



“Special Thanks to Mr. Mata, Albert & Vivek and all the friendly staff at Zuri. Fantastic experience. Everyone is so warm & friendly. A truly magical experience and I cant wait to return and experience again. Thank you for everything, Love - Ms. Cigdem Mustafa”



“The experience at Zuri was wonderful at all levels. I mean Spa services, customer services you are taking care of our small details, So I was in the paradise, really really Thank You so much you all staff of Zuri - Ms. Assaf Zalfa”



“To all at Zuri Thank You !! To the amazing staff at Zuri, Thank You for such a wonderful stay. World-Class spa, Fantastic food and a beautiful place. See you soon - Ms. Helen Spearman”



“Special Thanks to Aditya, Albert, Vivek, Jency, Rosana everyone at Zuri and wonderful musicians”

“If anyone should ask me about the most beautiful place and I have ever visited I will say one word : Zuri. Guys you were wonderful, you made a dream come true, a paradise on earth. I will never forget you all, nor Zuri, nor Kerala and of course my gratitude and thankfulness to Priti Chand, Aditya Mata, Munmun, Kalyani, Albert, Vivek, The Chef… actually the whole team who works here they are superb - Ms. Chadia Awad”

No comments:

Post a Comment