Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ms. Archana Shenoy - Editorial Representative Hi! Blitz & Living

Dear All,

Though I was not physically present at Kumarakam on 25 and 26 March for the Hi!Living cover shoot with Vidya Balan, since I was the one to coordinate hospitality, I felt that I must personally write to you to thank you for the gracious hospitality shown to Vidya Balan and the Hi!Living team during their stay at Zuri Kumarakam.

Your generosity and kindness exceeded most limits and I am truly thankful for your willingness and participation in this effort.

I am sure there must have been moments of stress during the shoot and I sincerely apologize for any untoward incidents that may have occurred. A special mention of thanks to all the staff at the resort for having shown extreme courteousness to everyone present.

Once again I thank you for willingly hosting this shoot for Hi!Living and hope you will not be disappointed with the results.

Look forward to continuing a long and mutually beneficial working relation with you.

Warm regards

No comments:

Post a Comment