Friday, July 3, 2009

Mr. Mahesh Shirodkar - Director – Tamarind


“There are many beautiful properties in India and elsewhere in the World, but not all of them has a soul that Zuri has. This fantastic experience of the last few days would not be possible without the wonderful, caring staff. Each & every person who workes here has made our holiday the superb experience that it was at Maya Spa, the dining rooms & of course the rock star Mahesh. Thank You all for making it so special."


As I am driving in the rain to the airport, all I can say is that I
have left a small part of me in Zuri. Not to sound over dramatic, all
I can say is that the Zuri experience is not only beyond
expectations , true to the philosophy in your bi line, but also beyond
a homely feeling.

Let me say you run a super tight ship and I am sure there are numerous
challenges to running this resort the way you do in all departments.
As I mentioned in my small extempore farewell to your team, there is a
passion and hospitality standard, which I have seen in very few
hotels , during my career , visiting and residing in several hotels
and resorts world over.

Kudos to you and your entire team in doing a splendid job.. It speaks
a lot for the leadership coming from top down..Please keep up the
great work and from Tamarind Tours, please rest assured that I will
surely promote Zuri as our preferred partner hotel.

Good luck for the off season and on season.. and God bless

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a good resort and if Mr. Mahesh Shirodkar recommended with personal experience than nothing for explain more....
    warm regards
    Prakash Kumar Raj
    Director
    Mountain Edge Tours & Holidays (P) Ltd

    ReplyDelete