Friday, September 4, 2009

Nanik Rupani - Neutron Electronic Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Dear Shri Aditya Mataji,
It was really a pleasure to meet you and interact with you at your resort at Kumarakom. It is one of the best property and best places I have ever seen.
I observed that the Zuri Resort is very well maintained and your staff are so courteous. It clearly shows your leadership qualities to get the best from your people. I must congratulate you for managing the resort very nicely.
I have been travelling to different parts of the world but this kind of courtesy and services received from your staff really touches my heart.
As I mention to you I will be very happy to recommend your Zuri Resort for Weddings and Conferences whenever I will get an opportunity.
If I can do anything for you in this part of the country, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanking you once again for your kind hospitality

No comments:

Post a Comment