Monday, April 19, 2010

Indian Media Fam Group




“To the team at Zuri Kumarakom – Thanks for spoiling us for wonderful days. Wont for get this trip and your outstanding warmth and hospitality - Ms. Mitali Saran”

“Luxury yes, but felt so much like home ! Will definitely come back with friends and family so I can show them how beautiful it all is. Going back to the real world will be tough – Ms. Yajnaseni Chakraborty”

“Words fail me. I have rarely been speechless & emotional when leaving any place. Zuri’s days, evenings, team effort will last a long time – and I know I will be back – Ms. Ameeta Sharma”

"This experience has been too good to be true. But in the most of all this heavenly environs I have met a new family. Big Thanks to Albert ( Genie ), Deepali, Vivek, SreeVidya. Thanks a ton for making me feel so loved at home. I will be back again & again. Please come to Calcutta so I can give you a small sample, just to show how wonderful you were to me - Albert only a small % is what I can manage. Thank You – Ms. Shradha Agarwal”

“Thanks for spoiling us totally. I had an amazing time. Great food. Good Service – Ms. Omella D’Souza”

“Absolutely Brilliant. The team is wonderful – Ms. Chithira”

“Zuri was as Its called beyond expectation. The staff is brilliant in every single department. The smiles will remainwith us forever – Ms. Barucha”

No comments:

Post a Comment