Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mr. Amit Chaudhary & Dr. Vartika Sharma-technical officer (HIV / TB) National Aids control organization

Ms. Vartika “ It has been a wonderful stay at your beautiful resort. The beauty was definitely topped with the great hospitality by one and all. A special word of thanks to vijay , anand and deepali for making us feel so special and so much at home. We wish we had some more time to spend in the Gods own country. We definetaly would love to come back. Once again many thanks for making our stay special.

Mr. Amit-Well, what can I say what I should have done to make my spouse special, came through you. Actually, you guys remind me about the ways I can be romantic. A wonderful stay, a well attended and courteous hospitality. Looking forward to come over and over again. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment