Friday, January 15, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Gajiwala


“I was on my honeymoon trip . Stay was excellent , starting with laguna houseboat . It was way above my expectations . 30% more costly than other , but it was worth the cost . Houseboat room is same as hotel room and personalized service was excellent . All arrangements from my host Kiran was unbeatable . Hotel room specially pool villa was worth experiencing . After staying ,felt there is no other room I could compromise with . Hotel staff and service was excellent . Excellent job done by Deepali and all staff member . Taken care of all special needs . Food was excellent and staff /chef was always ready to make our preparation . Thank you very much for your care Zuri . “

Rooms :5 Star

Service:5 Star

Staff :5 Star

Food :5 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment