Friday, January 15, 2010

Ms. Carol Brecht - Senior Manager Deloitte Tax Overseas Services LLC

Dear Aditya,

This week has passed quickly as my family returned to our routine in Hyderabad, but we are enjoying the wonderful memories of our night at Zuri. I am overwhelmed with gratitude and appreciation for your sensitivity to my family’s situation upon arrival at the resort Saturday afternoon. Thank you so much for your generosity and warm hospitality in permitting us to stay in that luxurious villa. I am certain that it will be one of most memorable times of our two-year stay in India and I hope that we are able to find time to visit again in the future.

From my heart, there is no way I can thank you adequately for what you did, so please just know how very much it was appreciated.

Warmest Regards,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment