Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dr. PVS.SUDHAKAR RAO- Consultant Physician-M.B.B.S,M.D


“Dear Senthil & Dilawar – An absolute pleasure to be here 5-Star facilities all this. Ms. Rosmary & Ms. Deepali were of great help with the kids as was Mr. Suresh in the restaurant. Great people. The sunset Cruise was extra ordinary. Would love to come back again & again. Very nice resort. The stay was very very good. The food too was outstanding. I think that this is the best resort I’v been in Kerala. I especially wanted to mention about Linju Thomas. He was the best staff member I’v ever seen in my life. He was funny. I promised him to visit this resort again & again and hope Mr. Linju & his friends will be doing higher jobs next time till I visit. Until then Keep it up.Warm Regards & Best Wishes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment