Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jalpesh Vakharia (Designation Vice President Consumer Assets – Citi Bank )

“Extremely wonderful stay and one of the most memorable experiences that I am carrying with myself. Words evade me to describe the comfort and service that I received from you. Dilawar Singh RM of the resort has been successful in setting best-in-class standards good outdoors and indoors activities well designed. The only place where I think needs to improve on is the veg spread in Lunch & dinner. However in in-room dining was simply fantastic. Would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to all the frontend and most importantly the backend staff who work relentlessly to make guest experience nothing short of heavenly. Hope to see “Welcome Back” signage once again. Thank You , God Bless !”

No comments:

Post a Comment