Friday, August 28, 2009

Mr. Thomas Mathew ( Dell India R&D Centre -Information Development Manager )


““last year I went to Leela Kovalam.and this year when my husband decided Zuri Kumarakom for our anniversary, I wasn’t sure if I’ll enjoy as much as I did in Leela, Kovalam…. But let me tell you this was equally good & thanks to –

Jijo – explaining the pre travel details & arrangements. Patiently sent us the pictures of houseboat , room.

Deepali ( front desk ) – our first friend in Zuri Kumarakom. Warm, patient and very hospitable. She is a very charming person.

Sapna & Lekha – Finally we met you. Thanks for everything.

F & B

Brian, Albert, Chef Manoj, Chef Michael, Manisha, Desin ( Our houseboat Chef ), Rakesh ( our houseboat service ). All these guys are wonderful. They provided all what we require with a smile. Chef Michael & Manoj you make best dosas in Kerala.
Rakesh & Desin – It was a lifetime experience.

SPA

Shini – Best smile and she can sell any massage with that smile of hers.
Dr. Arun - Patiently heard us & recommended the best treatment to us for putting us to Cloud – 9.
Shinto, Vivek, Chon – Therapist with a magic touch. Took our stress away.
Jency - My therapist from Leela, Kovalam. I was so happy to see her. Her massage rocks.

Houseboat

Saji & Cletus - Thanks for giving us a experience of a lifetime….and taking us for a stroll to a kerala village. It was awesome.
Last but not the least Aneesh – taught my husband swimming in just 2 days. I could not believe it. You guys should keep it up.

Finally to the focus of the people who dropped us and made we feel like a true celebrity by wishing and making my anniversary so special. I could not believe that the entire property knew that it was our anniversary… That was just great. I really hate to go back home. Thank You.”

No comments:

Post a Comment