Friday, August 28, 2009

Thomas Mathew, PMP - Information Development Manager – Enterprise Dell India






Mr Mata/Deepali,
Our stay at Zuri was definitely memorable and is one of the most-cherished vacations so far. I would like to thank each and everyone for making our stay so wonderful.
After having the fabulous time in Zuri, my wife and I found it difficult to leave and get back to our routine.
I’m attaching a few photos that we took with some of the folks there.
We will definitely visit your property again and will also recommend our friends to visit Zuri Kumarakom.
Thanks again and keep up the good work.

1 comment:

  1. Im sure you guys had a great time, so did we, we still cherish fond memories of the Zuri Kumarakoum.Mr Aditya and his team spared no pains to ensure we had an awesome time.My boys enjoyed their fishing, cycling and speed boating but the highlight was of course the villa pool facing the lake .The place was so serene Id love to go back sooner.I can see my masseur in the above photo.She was really good and so was Manisha our constant ADC at the resort.

    ReplyDelete