Sunday, March 21, 2010

INDIGO FAM Group






“Everything was excellent the property, service, staff. Everybody in the group have the same experience. We loved it - Ms. Vrinda Merchant”- HSBC

“A beautiful experience. A resort worth remembering & coming again & again. Excellent & courteous staff. Thanks - Mr. Adil Katrak”- TCS

"It’s a wonderful property I have ever seen. A very warm welcome by the staff. Excellent experience during stay. Thank You All - Ms. Dikshit”- Ericsson

“My experience has been wonderful. This is one of the best properties I have stayed in. I am sure I will want to come here with my family. The staff is courteous, friendly, a word NO doesn’t exist in Zuri, Kochi - Mr. Amit Mathur”- Turkish Airlines

“Oh God This was my first experience. Quite a wonderful place to stay – refresh, go healthy. Thank You Zuri team for all the work - Mr. Vendantham R”- ICICI

“Lovely Zuri – All the Best - Mr. Achin Arora”- Indigo

“Its an excellent resort for couples & excellent services. To All staff / management of Zuri’s I am your Brand Ambassador from the day I walked into your beautiful hotel/resort. Your staff is excellent, polite & always smiling which according to me is a winning point as compared to other brands in hospitality; cleanliness is +++. I will definitely see you all again. All The Best - Ms. Suzie Michael”- Yes Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment