Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ms. Emma Pryer

Dear Aditya,

Such a shame to have missed you on our last evening but thank you so much for the spices you left in our room, and for so warmly accommodating us during our stay.

I had a great chat with your duty manager so all questions have been asked, and I have the disc of images.

We truly loved the Zuri property and your personalised service. We will carry with us some very warm memories of our time there - the houseboat, bike rides and swimming in the pool at sunset.

I am currently staying in the Goa White Sands resort - another fantastically well run hotel.

I will let Priti know when my travel piece appears in the newspaper, and am also thinking of pitching it to other publications.

Thanks also for the photograph!
Warmest regards,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment