Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mr. Michel Bechara - Zuri article in Al Bayan

Dear Aditya and Priti


I hope this email finds you well.



First of all, please accept my apologies for not writing to you earlier. I returned from India and had a lot on my plate to deal with before I went away again for a long trip to the Berlin Film Festival for coverage there also.

This is a long due genuine big thank-you for your generous Zuri hospitality.
I would like to say that it was my great pleasure to have met and known people like you. As you kept on saying that the whole experience at Zuri depends on its people, you actually do perfectly lead by example. It was indeed lovely spending time at your Resort and Spa in Kerala; the accommodation, the service, the food, the activities were all just perfect.
I would also like to inform you that the first two-page article will be published in the Al-Bayan newspaper on Sunday 28 February; Al Bayan is the official government newspaper in Dubai with a circulation figure of 90000 copies, in additon to a strong web presence.


There will be more coverage in the coming weeks or so, and I will surely keep you posted.


I look forward to hearing back from you and to seeing you both again, maybe when you are next in Dubai.


Kind regards


Michel BECHARA

No comments:

Post a Comment