Friday, November 20, 2009

Mr. R Kesava Mallia


Respected Aditya Mataji

My reverential pranams to you. I shall be ever grateful to you with gratitude for all the good you have done for me during my recent stay.Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart.

It has been an humbling experience indeed. I am thankful to Shibu(HR) and Vikas(HK) for their support and enthusiatic encouragement. Bijesh(HK) is known for his zero defect work.Vivek(Airport co-ordinator) is energetic all the time while serving the guests. Vijaya(Front Office) is very guest centric.Executive Chef Pandy is an asset to your organisation. Indeed, a great resource.

Tony and Arpith (both from food production) are the load bearing pillars of the Kitchen..Please tell Albert(Butler service) that I do remember him in my humble prayers. Jomon and Brayan Joseph (IRD) always work like a well oiled machines.

Please convey my respectful regards to all those whose names do appear in this email. I do respectfully bow to them.

In Happiness and Peace
R Kesava Mallia

No comments:

Post a Comment