Friday, November 20, 2009

Mr. W Ram ( Facilitator - Pragati Leadership Institute Pvt . ltd. ) & Mr. Joshi Charuhas ( Management Development Executive - We School Welingkar Educ


“It was an excellent experience. Home outside home. – Mr. Joshi”

“Its rare to see & experience such personalized, caring and genuine interactions. The team at Zuri, so many people, many of whose names I can’t recall, made my first trip to Kerala, Kumarakom & Zuri a page for my book of life. Thank You humbly from the bottom of my heart – Mr. Ram”

2 comments:

  1. I just saw the feedback that I'd filled in a year ago, on the web, while looking for a photograph.

    It's been nearly a year since my last trip to Zuri in Kerela.

    I can't wait to get back. It's too serene and beautiful a place not to hear 'Welcome Back...'

    ReplyDelete