Friday, November 20, 2009

Mr. Shlok K T - Pegasus Conference & Services (LOREAL)

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to the above subject.

We would like to thank you for the service provided to our group during our stay.

I could end with just line but would like to make a few special mentions.

I was extremely impressed by the kind of Staff that you have at your Resort, I am sure you have trained them to this level. Right from the Front Office Support esepcially Rajesh, Vijay and Senthil… I was amazed to see such high level of customer focus.

Our conference would have not been what is has been without Sarat and Praveen.. Sarat is a man of few words but I am yet to see such talent in F & B.

I have been to several places in this world for conferences and have stayed in many hotels and resorts of different chains and groups, However, I wish to put this for records that I can count this as one of the finest experiences of Stay / Conference in my entire career.

I have seen a hotel for the first time when nobody says NO for anything you ask for and mostly they deliver more than what we want.

Aditya, you are one of the finest people Zuri has.. Hope we get the same service in our next stay.

Cheers to the entire team once again….

Thanks & Regards,

Shlok K T

No comments:

Post a Comment