Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mr. Christine Koshy Parakkal

Dear Mr Aditya Mata



I am writing to thank you for our wonderful stay at your hotel earlier this month, nothing was too much trouble for your staff and as I could not eat very spicy food your chefs roast chicken was superb we could only spend a short visit of 4 days and my inlaws enjoyed their 3 days with us as we had to travel quite a bit due to business, plus my father in law has to have dialysis twice a week

It was wonderful to see them in the swimming pool after not having swam for 50 years, what a beautiful pool you have, they were both so happy, we bought her a costume from your shop and she was so pleased, we hope to return in the near future, maybe later this year, but sadly my mother in law is in hospital in Kottam awaiting a breast removal due to cancer, but thankfully they it has not spread to any other organs.

I thank you again for your kindness and hospitality

Kind Regards

Christine Koshy Parakkal

No comments:

Post a Comment