Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mr. Rahul Matthan - Trilegal Retreat

Aditya,

I wanted to thank you and the entire team at the Zuri Kumarakom for the
wonderful hospitality and excellent service during our recently concluded
Retreat. The property itself is beautiful but what set this apart for us was
the level of service and the extent to which your team accomodated our every
request, even though some of them may have been unreasonable and at
impossibly short notice. As someone who has organised a few retreats in the
past this is the one factor that sets the Zuri properties apart.

I wanted to wait for the results of our internal survey before sending you
this email. I wanted to see if my views were my own or shared by the entire
firm. You will be pleased to know that the feedback was in general positive
and at times effusive. Some people even mentioned that the resort was the
the best part of the retreat.

Thank you all once again and you can be sure that I will visit again.

Rahul

No comments:

Post a Comment