Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ms. naina Sahani - ITP Publishers

Hello Aditya,

Thank you so much for your mail.

It was a pleasure staying at Zuri and a memorable trip with you all.

I shall write to each one from the team as soon as I clear my backlog of work.

My details are mentioned below. Please do keep in touch and do contact us anytime you are in Dubai. If the entire group can't catch up then atleast Nadine and I will since we are from the same company.

P.S - Wedding has alot of barriers before it happens (family approval, work, shifting base etc) so when I see light coming that way I shall keep you all posted :-)

Also, I need to send you a copy of our magazine but shall wait to make sure the copy I send you is the one that features Zuri.

Shall see you soon inshallah.

Wishing you continued success,

Naina Shahani

No comments:

Post a Comment