Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mr. Gurdip Jessy - General Manager The Landmark

Hi Aditya

Warmest regards

We are back from sunny Cochin and more so The Zuri and would like to thank you and your wonderful staff for really ensuring me and my family had a great time.My kids are still missing the fishing and my daugter did catch a turtle-unfortunately since it could not be made inot a meal, she had to drop it back!!!!!

I have emailed your website to all my buddies here and have urged them to go and visit your beautiful hotel and the city of Cochin. I am sure you will be getting more traffic from Ho Chi Minh City soon.

Should you drop into this part of the world, especially Vietnam please call on me and we must meet up and come stay with me.

Pls once again convey my thanx to all your staff-i just cant single out any one as exceptional because they were all more than outstanding!!!

Take care and cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment