Thursday, October 15, 2009

Million thanks from Rupani's

Dear Mr. Aditya, Hi! How are you and all your Staff? Must be a bit relaxed after hectic 3-4 days of my daughter's wedding. Let me first thank you and all your staff for giving my daughter a dream wedding. All parents want to give their children a good wedding,but this wedding was something sooooo.....special, I couldn't have asked for anything else or better. I genuinely don't know how to thank all of you!!!I think English Language will have to invent new words to express my gratitude. All of you were just superb. Here let me mention few people: You of course,you were just too good and very co-operative,Sharat and Rajesh-without whom this marriage just wouldn't have happened,My very very special thanks to them,The Chefs...Chandra Shekhar,Manoj & Michael...they really gave us food for the Gods in God's own country,my mouth is still watering thinking about the food we were served,Vikas who kept the rooms immaculately clean,Deepali who took special care of my old aunt-in-law and made her stay very comfortable(she was not sure of coming because of her health,but now she says that good she came,it is an experience she will never forget,she enjoyed her stay tremendously. thank you Deepali),and Deepali took very good care of all of us,Albert....I don't know what to say for him,he is exceptionally super efficient. My daughter wants to take him to New York one day. We can't believe someone could be so good and caring and helpful,The Lime Tree staff,Front Office staff,Reception staff,Room Service staff, House Keeping staff,Manisha, Rajni, the girls at the Airport,the trainee girls-Dolly and Rashmi,all the people who worked behind the scene,the Gardeners..... I think the list will be endless. Please Just Thank everyone a lot on my family's behalf. If I have forgotten someone's name, please forgive me. I am busy clearing up and winding up since i got back on Thursday night, but i keep getting phone calls and SMSs from all my guests about the immaculate service, the staff,the food,the arrangements,the ambiance etc.Everyone says that this was the wedding of a life time. They will never forget the experience they had at your Hotel. I would like to share with you something...On Saturday night I had gone to our family doctor(who had not come for the wedding) and he said that he has already heard about the amazing wedding.-just a reminder that i got back late Thursday night-People in Bombay are already talking about the marriage. Today I had gone to my jeweler and he was also talking about the wedding. He is planning to visit you sometime in end of May. Thanks once again,and special thanks to you,Sharat,Rajesh and the Chefs. It really was an amazing dream come true Wedding. Daksha Rupani P.S. I would appreciate if you can forward this letter to Mr. Kamani and read it to all your staff.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment