Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mrs. Radha Rao

Dear Aditya ,Thank you as usual for making my stay wonderful , and sincere thanks for extending your hospitality to my guest at Lime Tree. I was really touched when I enquired about my bill and was told that it has been taken care of . I sincerely appreciate this warm gesture.I too had a wonderful time with the team and enjoyed the sessions very much. I am glad they were happy with the inputs of the sessions.And my sincere thanks for the Zuri Kumarakom team for making all the arrangements - Training room, F & B and video graphy for this training session. Everything went off very well. I am sorry I missed meeting you too , nevertheless, will look forward to being with all of you sometime in the near future. I love coming to Kumarakom.
All the best and regards,
Radha

No comments:

Post a Comment