Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mr. Raj Mundra - Phillips Academy Asst. Dean, Community and Multicultural Development


Mr. Mata,

We stayed at the Zuri this past week and just returned home to Mumbai. My kids and wife are still talking about the wonderful time we had at your place.I want to thank you and your staff again for your hospitality and making us feel like the most special people in the world (for at least a couple of days!). I also want to let you know that I have written about our experience to TripAdvisor.com. This is what I wrote:“From the time we entered the complex until the time we left (3 days and 2 nights), we were totally satisfied with our experience. The GM went out of his way many times to see that we were comfortable. The entire staff got to know our kids. There were so many activities for all of us ranging from the spa to fishing for the kids. Highlights also included the beautiful room, horticultural tour, motor boat ride into the backwaters, cultural programs in the evenings, outdoor shower, and the delicious meals.We have travelled around the world, and this is one of the best hotels in which we have stayed. My son noted, "I want to take my kids here one day". The entire experience was unforgettable.”We hope to return to your resort one day. While the room rates are very expensive for us, we decided to treat ourselves this past week since we are celebrating my 40th birthday. If you do have special deals in the future, please let us know and we will try to come back – and bring some of our friends too.If you ever travel through Mumbai, please let us know and we would love to host you here.

Best wishes,

Raj Mundra



Dear Mr Mundra
Greetings from God’s Own Country !
It was a pleasure meeting with you and your family ; and thank you for your encouraging note .
It was a delight having you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
I look forward to keeping in touch and will keep you posted whenever I plan to be in Mumbai .
Your comments in Trip Advisor will go a long way in promoting the resort and I am grateful .
Meanwhile, wish you a Happy 40th Birthday tomorrow !
With best wishes to the family.
Personal regards
Aditya

No comments:

Post a Comment