Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mr.Noel D'Couto (Executive Assistant Manager - Rooms The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain Hotel & Spa)

Dear Mr. Mata,
I wanted to extend my heartfelt gratitude to you and your team for providing us such an outstanding stay at your property. I had written my comments on behalf of the D’Couto Family. However allow me to personally thank you again for making my daughter’s birthday the most memorable one. As you can imagine she was emotionally touched by everyone’s generosity and the fact that the entire family was there along with your team was like having a party at home away from home.
I can’t stop raving about your property to all my friends and colleagues. As a matter of fact they have already visited your web site and trip advisor comments. I have already talked my GM in to taking a trip over there to Kumarakom. He was also truly impressed when I told him and showed pictures about your beautiful property. You will certainly get requests from me to plan trips for my colleagues and guests from here. Do you have any tour operators from Bahrain who are selling your property? I am just looking at selling it to the others as a hassle free package which includes everything. Air ticket, transportation, spa treatment, full board, sightseeing etc.
Needless to say if your travels ever require a stay at any of the Ritz-Carlton hotels please don’t hesitate to drop a line to me and it will be my pleasure to take care of it and welcome you.
I wish you all the best and we shall stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment