Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mr. Rajneesh Tandon ( Finance Controller-Cisco ,WebEx Technology Group )


“Being a frequent traveler, I had visited lots of places both India and abroad. Had read lot about this property but was in 2 minds between this and Kumarakom Lake Resort. Did lot of research on & send lots of blogs. Finally decided to stay here. Yesterday when I visited ( after my 2 days stay here ) KLR I realized how right I was choosing this place. Even my family endorsed the same. Above all yesterday we were upgraded to Presidential Pool Villa which was icing on the cake. I had some bitter memories for Zuri, Goa 2-3 months back but certainly this stay of mine has forced to change my opinion about the group. Looks like your group knows the business and takes feedback seriously. We enjoyed all 3 days stay here and visit in near future. Cheers !”

No comments:

Post a Comment