Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mr. Wai Yin Chan

Dear Mr Mata,It was a pleasure to have met you when we checked in at your hotel from Singapore. I feel compelled to let you know that we absolutely enjoyed our stay at Zuri. Your staff is truly amazing from the front desk to your staff at the coffee house including your chefs. They were all well spoken, polite, attentive and all very pleasant & cheery. We were most pleased with Mahesh @ Lime Tree. There were a few others but I cant remember their names now.I believe they have become this good thru relentless training and directed from the top. Our compliments to you & your team for your fine work.I will most certainly recommend your property to anyone who wish to visit Kerala. Thank you for the baseball caps & the spice box. Very nice indeed. So nice that my sister & I had to throw a coin to see who should keep the spice box. She was nice, she gave it to me at the end : )Enjoy your weekend !Best & Regards,Wai YinSingapore

No comments:

Post a Comment